The Village of Salisbury is accepting tenders for Public Library Accessible Restroom Upgrades. Tenders for the construction of an accesssible restroom located within the existing Public Library at 3215 Main Street will be received at the Village of Salisbury Municipal Office until 3:00 p.m. June 6, 2019. Information on the above tender may be obtained at the Village Office or found at the link below. LOWEST OR ANY TENDER NOT NECESSARILY ACCEPTED
The Salisbury Village Office at 56 Douglas Street will be closed on Tuesday, May 14th because of staff training commitments. We will re-open on Wednesday, May 15th at 8:30am. We apologize for any inconvenience.
With Spring-cleaning season upon us, here are some important dates to keep in mind:
(1) The Village of Salisbury's Spring Special Pick-Up day will be Monday, May 6th. This is when bulk items can be placed curbside. Just be sure to have them out early, as collection can begin anytime after 5:00 that morning.
(2) The Southeast Eco360 "Mobile Eco-Depot" will be set up at the Salisbury Baptist Church parking lot (3128 Main Street) on Wednesday, May 29th and Thursday, May 30th from noon until 8:00 both days. This is where you come to drop off any hazardous waste items or bulk items.
- 2019 Dog Tags
- Swearing In of New Councillor Robert Campbell
- Decorating Contest Results
- Highland Park Washroom Closed for Season
- Fredericton Road & River Road will not be resurfaced in 2018
- Salisbury Approves New Fire By-Law
- Emergency Tips
- Press Release
- Why Are Fire Lanes So Important?