Volunteer on Municipal Committees
Committees provide collaboration between Town Council, staff and residents on various municipal issues facing the community. For residents who have a specific interest or expertise, who wish to donate their time to a beneficial cause, joining a committee is a great way to contribute.
Volunteer Committees include:
- Volunteer Awards Committee (Promote the call for applications, evaluate submissions, and assist in the hosting of the annual event)
- Community Enhancement Committee (Provide recommendations and advise to Council and staff on the enhancement of the social, cultural, economic, and natural vibrancy of the Town)
- Salisbury 250 Committee (Promote and assist with the celebrations)
- Salisbury Lions Pool Committee (Advisory)
- Regional Recreation Committee (Provide advice and support to the Director of Regional Recrestion and Wellness)
If you would like to volunteer on a committee, please complete the form below and someone will be in touch with you when an opening becomes available.